* THIS IS A PAST NAWBO DAY EVENT *
We Have An App For That!
The best way to advocate for your business is to GINORMOUSLY market it for little or no cost.
*FRIDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2011*
Please note the date change – We apologize for the inconvenience, there was a scheduling challenge with our national speaker resulting in the change.
Watch for special updates on lots of gifts for which you will be eligible just for registering and attending and discounts on various applications.
Radisson Pittsburgh Hotel
101 Radisson Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
All previously sold tickets with be honored and will receive special discount for our January meeting featuring the Six and a Half Million Dollar Woman, Becky Auer.
Three reasons why YOU should attend NAWBO Day:
1. Statistics show that those who market their business during a recession grow their business by 50%. Those who don’t, will not.
2. Don’t be a statistic of another pumped up recession. Take control of your destiny.
3. You don’t need a million dollar marketing budget, just be at NAWBO Day!
What YOU will learn at NAWBO Day:
– How to bring your business to 21st Century marketing.
– Discover marketing to increase your bottom line.
– Learn how to use inexpensive or free ways to market your business.
– Learn how to be as “smart” as your phone.
MINI SPONSORSHIP SPECIAL OFFER!!!
NEW MEMBER OR RENEWING MEMBER SPECIAL – $ 495
Keynote by Evelyn Strange – NAWBO National Chair of the Board of Directors: Learn how NAWBO branded itself as the only organization that advocates for women business owners. Evelyn Owns Advance Electrical Systems, Inc. A multi million dollar electrical contracting and engineering firm.
Learn from Melinda Emerson, one of Forbes’ Magazine top 20 women to follow on Twitter about how Twitter increased her business bottom line.
Find out about cutting edge text message mobile marketing from Cassandra Brown of Jireh Mobile, one of the first mobile marketing companies in PA. If you are not doing mobile marketing, you are missing an entire niche who uses their mobile phone to buy and get information.
Harold Behar (left) and Steve Eckert (right) from ProMobile will help you discover why your mobile marketing presence is important…Hint: Your newsest computer is in the palm of your hand. Did you know that your website may not come up on mobile devices? Learn how to fix that.
For more information on Sponsorships or Vendor tables
Please call 412.854.4827.
Vendors that will be attending
SOC Representative Sylvia Schneider
Total Learning Centers
Thanks to our Sponsors!